Face-off against your fellow Ohio credit union professionals and volunteers via our NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge. Proceeds are used to support the Ohio Credit Union Legislative Action Committee as we strive to reach our year-end goal $345,000.
How to Play:
- If you don’t have a CBS Sports account, you will need to create one (at no cost), which only takes a minute. After creating your account, you can now join the League’s Private Bracket.
- Complete your bracket by 12:00 p.m. EDT on March 21. Before tournament play begins.
- To enter, a $10 contribution or more is suggested. Payment can be made via PayPal or you can send a check to: 10 W. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215 payable to OCULAC.
- Never miss a moment of the action. Download the official CBSsports app to follow all the tournament action on your device.
- Participation is voluntary and no purchase of a product is necessary. A $10 contribution to the Ohio Credit Union Legislative Action Committee (OCULAC) is encouraged and can be made here or by sending a check to: 10 W. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215 payable to OCULAC. The $10 contribution to OCULAC is NOT tax deductible.
- A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning.
- The OCULAC Bracket Challenge Sweepstakes is open to all natural persons within the state of Ohio.
- Entries will be accepted through CBS Sports online starting Sunday, March 17, at 8:00 p.m. EDT to Thursday, March 21, at 12:00 p.m. EDT. All online entries must be received by March 21 at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
- The OCULAC Bracket Challenge is sponsored and paid for by OCULAC.
- Limit one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected through CBS Sports’ bracket scoring system. The winner will receive a prize of nominal value.